The 1st round of the Kyiv Olympiad in Mathematics of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv will be held on Sunday, January 23, 2022 from 13:00 to 17:00 at the faculties of radiophysics, electronics and computer systems, computer science and cybernetics and mechanics at addresses
Glushkov Avenue 4 g, 4d and 4 e
- Jury of Kyiv City Olympiad of Kyiv National University.Shevchenko
- Appeal to volunteers
1. Jury of Kyiv City Olympiad KNU them. Shevchenko
I will try to express my requests for the work of the jury as briefly as possible on Sunday, January 23, 2022.
- I immediately apologize that I made a mistake on the agenda with the deadline for the arrival of the jury. We are waiting for you at 16:45 in aud.01 faculty of cybernetics to the meeting. During this time, we will try to form a final jury list, because perhaps not everyone will have time to register so that we can see the full list. Therefore, this must be done as soon as possible.
- Next, you need to divide all the jury members into classes. This should be done in such a way that the verification takes place as efficiently as possible, there are a couple of options depending on how many jury members we have.
- Jury members should familiarize themselves with the tasks of the relevant parallel.
- We have to make a number of official decisions regarding both Kyiv City Olympiads.
I ask you to respond to all professional jury members who have the opportunity to help us – teachers and students.
2.Appeal to volunteers
Dear parents and other responsible persons. You are still not enough for a normal Olympiad in more than 60 audiences. Please help in this matter. At least for sure, none of you will be just so on the faculties waiting for your olympiad participants and doing their own thing until we have a normal situation in all audiences. Either help or wait not in the premises of our university.
GLORY TO UKRAINE!!!
GLORY TO THE HEROES!!!