August 15 (Sunday) – August 28 (Saturday) 2021
- List of participants of VLMSH "Mathematical Olympus" by classes
- Additional participants of VLMSH "Mathematical Olympus"
- Further actions of the enrolled in VLMSH "Mathematical Olympus"
1. List of participants of VLMSH "Mathematical Olympus" by classes
After communicating with the responsible persons of all potential participants of the VII VLMSH "Mathematical Olympus", we crossed out those who changed their minds to participate or planned to participate only in online format. Now we present lists on the classes of VLMSH participants.
You should make sure that the given data is valid. I remind you that only in the 8th grade will work 1 online group, in all other parallels only the eye form of education is planned.
2. Additional participants of VLMSH "Mathematical Olympus"
According to our plans for the safe conduct of VLMSH, eye groups are planned for up to 15 students, this will allow you to seat each participant at a separate desk, as well as prevent unnecessary crowding in the dining room. According to the results of registration in VLMSH "Mathematical Olympus" will be opened in the 1st group in 5th and 6th grades, 2 groups in 7th, 8th and 9th grades and 3 groups in the parallels of senior (10-11) classes. As you can see, there are free positions still in some classes, but there will be no more general registration. If you have the opportunity and desire to involve your child in this year's VDMSH "Mathematical Olympus", then you should call +38 050 561 39 64 (Bogdan Rublev). If your child is planned in those parallels where there will be free places at the time of appeal, we will accept you. If there are no vacant seats, we will probably refuse. Of course, you can try to wait until the start of VLMSH in the hope that someone will refuse at the last moment.
3. Further actions of the enrolled in VLMSH "Mathematical Olympus"
The organizers have 2 more questions for each of the VLMSH participants (except online participants from the 8th grade).
- We need to find out the size of the child's T-shirt (XXXS, S, M, L, XXL, etc.), because our regular partner and philanthropist Ukrsibbank will produce traditional T-shirts for each participant and educator. Therefore, please let us know about this size or answer by phone when our helpers ask you about it.
- All participants who have registered an educational institution from Kyiv, except for the UFML, are automatically equated to those who do not need a settlement and three meals a day. That is, for your participation you will have to pay 3000 UAH (of which 1000 UAH has already been paid as an office). All others are considered to be in need of accommodation in a boarding school dormitory and three meals a day. Your participation costs 5000 UAH. If you have a different situation, for example, you are not a Kievan, but during the VLMSH you will not need to live in the UFML, for example, you will live somewhere with relatives, acquaintances, etc., then let us know and this is necessary. Similarly, the opposite situation, you are studying in Kiev, but it is more convenient for you to live in the UFML for all the time, as well as warn us about it during the survey or independently. The issue of conditions for participation in the VLMSH "Mathematical Olympus" of students of the UFML is now being agreed.
Your next steps are simple. We remind you of the agenda of VLMSH "Mathematical Olympus" on the first day:
6.00 – 12.00 Arrival of participants and their trustees to the UFML. Please note that breakfast is not provided by the regulations, because it is difficult to predict the number of participants who actually need it. Therefore, if you arrive significantly earlier than 12:00 you will need to find where you and your child will have a little snack.
12.00 – 13.30 Introductory Olympiad. It is possible that in high school 9 – 11 it will last until 14:00.
13.30 – 15.00 Lunch of all (Kyivans and not Kyivans) of VLMSH participants, as well as their educators.
13.30 – 15.00 Jury review of participants' works, division into groups.
13:30 – 15.00 VLMSH organizers meeting with organizers and sponsors.
15:00 – 15.30 Acquaintance of VLMSH participants with educators.
15:30 – 18.00 First class at VLMSH.
18.00 – 19.00 Dinner of non-Kyiv participants and educators of VLMSH.
More information about the agenda of VLMSH and other issues can be found at the link:
Thus, you must calculate the time and route so that you arrive in a timely manner on the first day of VLMSH.
As for the payment, you can transfer the entire remaining amount in cash, or transfer it cashlessly to one of two accounts – either the Athena Charitable Foundation or a certain individual entrepreneur. Each of these options has its pros and cons. Cash is inconvenient to carry, it is impossible to get cash from the accounts of the BF at all, and in addition to the costs of staying participants in the UFML, we will lose a certain part of the amount for paying taxes.
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!