- Offer for regions
- The agenda of the Olympiad in Kiev
- Information for parents about the Olympiad
- About this year's first IMO and reserve team meeting
Offer for regions
As always, we are ready for those who are not indifferent in the regions to deliver the texts of the Olympiad with solutions so that you, if desired, hold a similar Olympiad for everyone in your region, region, city or town. It is possible even in individual schools or classes to hold, if it is so difficult to organize more massively.
Therefore, I ask you to respond to the interested and inform us about it. You will receive the task on the 15th in the morning.
The agenda of the Olympiad in Kiev
Olympiad is held under the auspices of
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
The VIII City Olympiad in Mathematics for students of 4th – 6th grades will be held on Sunday, December 15, 2019 at the mathematical faculties of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv at glushkov avenue 4 d and e.
Unfortunately, too many parents do not know anything about this Olympiad, they do not want to find information about last year,so a few words about the agenda of this Olympiad.
9:30 Arrival of the members of the organizing committee of the Olympiad
9:45 Arrival of participants of the 5th grade at the Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics
10:00 Start of olympiad for 5th grades, Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics,
faculty of mechanics and mathematics according to the above distribution, duration 2 hours (120 minutes)
10:15 Arrival of 6th grade participants at the Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics
10:30 Beginning of the Olympiad for 6th grade, Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics,
the audience of the Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics according to the above distribution, duration 2 hours (120 minutes)
10:45 Arrival of participants of the 4th grade at the Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics
11:00 Start of olympiad for 4th grades, Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics,
faculty of mechanics and mathematics according to the above distribution, duration 1.5 hours (90 minutes)
11:00 Meeting of parents with the organizers of the Olympiad (aud.39K)
12:00 Completion of the Olympiad among 5 classes
12:00 arrival of jury members in all classes to check the work
12:30 End of Olympiad among 4th and 6th grades
Information for parents about the Olympiad
We really need the help of parents on such issues.
- We need to sit in the classrooms during the Olympiad. Please respond to anyone who can help with this. Students will arrive for check-ups, and most parents will still wait for their children in the corridors. But this assistance should be valid, not as it happened last year, when more than 30 parents volunteered to help, and on the day of the Olympiad came to the organizers a little more than 10. Therefore, if you really agree to help – inform about it with a contact number (you can in personal messages so that the number is not put on the public), and then on the morning of the Olympiad we will dial you.
- An organizing committee is required, which at the end of the Olympiad will deal with the issues of awarding the winners. Otherwise, all winners will receive only diplomas.
Also just information.
For children whose transfers we will see in the accounts of Athens, the distribution of audiences will be indicated. The likelihood that they will not come, as the experience of previous years shows, is negna. For all others who have registered, but from different resonances decided not to transfer 50 UAH will be offered to large audiences. Because such children very often do not come, while the organizers are never informed about it. The same situation for those participants who did not have time to register in a timely manner. I remind you that registration ends on December 8, 2019. Also, if you paid the charity, don't expect us to see it right away. Therefore, I ask everyone whose surnames you will not see, not to resent, but simply to come in a timely manner to the Olympiad. Everyone will take part in it.
Upon completion of registration, the appropriate distribution by audience will be given, please make sure what audience and for what faculty, for what time you should bring the child. It is also taken upon completion.
Do not forget to prepare the right signed notebook for your child, on which the following data should be indicated legibly (you can print) the following data:
1) Last name and first name
2) Educational institution
4) Contact phone number (it is not necessary to indicate it, but it may be necessary to contact the participant if necessary)
During the Olympiad, I ask you not to interfere with its conduct, so parents should not be near the classrooms where the children will work. Expect children in the lobby or in other rooms. At the meeting with the organizers of the Olympiad you can ask all your questions, express wishes, etc.
About this year's first IMO and reserve team meeting
The first meeting will be held from December 17 to December 24, as always on the basis of the IPO of the Kyiv National University. Taras Shevchenko, lecturer – Oleksandr Golovanov. On the first day of December 17, classes will begin in the afternoon. On the last day of December 24, classes will be somewhere up to 4 p.m. The cost for Kyiv residents is 1000 UAH, for those who need a settlement and three meals a day – 4500 UAH.
I recall a list of groups.
- Andrey Kovrigin (Grade 10, Kyiv, Lyceum No 208)
- Aleksey Masalitin (11th grade, Kyiv, Novopecherska school)
- Mytsyk Serhiy (Grade 11, Kyiv, UFML)
- Oleg Naver (9th grade, Uzhhorod, boarding school)
- Naumets Zakhar (Grade 10, Kyiv, Lyceum Leader)
- Alexander Popov (11th grade, Sumy, Classical gymnasium)
- Yaroslav Romanus (Grade 11, Lviv, LFML)
- Dmytro Rudenko (Grade 11, Kyiv, Lyceum Leader)
- Solyduk Gleb (Grade 11, Lviv, LFML)
- Hasin Marko (11th grade, Kyiv, Rusanivskyi Lyceum)
- Mykhailo Shandenko (11th grade, Kyiv, Lyceum Leader)
- Yudin Fedor (11th grade, Kyiv, Lyceum No 208)
Results of selection at the IMO. Junior Group
- Margarita Cormorant (Grade 10, Kyiv, Lyceum Leader)
- Bryl Camila (10th grade, Kyiv, Lyceum No 208)
- Volobuev Danylo (Grade 10, Kyiv, Lyceum Leader)
- Gavrilyuk Anton (Grade 9, Kyiv, Lyceum Scientific Change)
- Elizabeth peas (Grade 9, Kyiv, PNL No 145)
- Gotskivskyi Danylo (Grade 10, Lviv, LFML)
- Volodymyr Didur (10th grade, Kyiv, gymnasium No 178)
- Ivanchuk Roksolana (9th grade, Kyiv, Lyceum Scientific Change)
- Anton Kaminsky (Grade 9, Kyiv, PNL No 145)
- Kolodach Yana (Grade 10, Kyiv, Lyceum Leader)
- Mykhailo Manvelyan (10th grade, Kyiv, Lyceum Leader)
- Romanov Andrey (Grade 10, Kyiv, PNL No 145)
- Harin Mykyta (Grade 10, Mariupol, Technical Lyceum)
- Shvets Anastasia (Grade 10, Lviv, LFML)
- Ivan Shevchenko (10th grade, Kyiv, Lyceum No 208)
- Ilya Skinko (Grade 10, Kharkiv, KhFML No 27)
I ask anyone who cannot/ will not want to participate in the meeting to warn the organizers.
GLORY TO UKRAINE!!!
GLORY TO THE HEROES!!!