- Distribution of audiences of the second battle
- Agenda of the second battle
There is just a bunch of wishes that were the result of recent events, in particular the first round, which took place in a week…
- On the day of mathematical battle at the Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics there will be an open day on the occasion of the day of the Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics. We sincerely congratulate our friendly faculty on their holiday! And the participants of the competition on the day of the battle, please be welcoming to the adult guests who will meet them. Perhaps they will be interested to look into the audience in which they once studied or show their children places where possible next year they will learn.
- For teams that will be prepared on the frex, as well as for some other teams that may not be carried with mehmat and cube audiences as a result of repairs, have warm clothes and thermoses with warm (preferably not very strong) drinks.
- Parents should not be indifferent to their children's math hobbies so that each team has an observer in due course. Because it is very, very difficult to see tears in the eyes of our talents who say that neither the teacher nor the parents are interested. Therefore, adults do not shame in the eyes of children and other parents, teachers, jury members, etc.
- Explain to the children that the prohibition to use electronic devices is valid for the entire time of preparation for the battle, as well as the battle itself. So as not to report that the child did not know something like that.
- Jury members – come in a timely manner, even if you are brilliant (or consider yourself so), because the ideal fight relies not only on your talents, but also on the time that you spend on familiarizing yourself with the texts of tasks.
- Teachers and team-responsible. Please do not be late for the meeting, because there are several important issues that should be discussed, and we would not like to wait for one respected teacher, without whom we do not start the meeting (so as not to repeat everything from the very beginning).
Preparations for the second battle will take place at three faculties. The following labels are written next to audiences:
P – Faculty of Radiophysics, Electronics and Computer Systems
M – Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics
K – Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics
The senior league starts at 9:30, Middle and Junior at 10:00, the youngest at 10:30. Each team should have from 5 to 8 participants, in the national team – up to 10 participants. Every team must have an observer. Use of any office equipment is prohibited.
Distribution of audiences of the second battle
The youngest league (Mehmat + Cybernetics)
|A1–2||Leader-2 (Leader-6.1)||302M||National team-3 (Forsminor)||1K||302M|
|A3–4||Leader-3 (Robbers)||303M||Gymnasium No 178||6K||303M|
|B1–2||Leader-1 (Zucchini)||305M||2010–12 Ukrainian Cup||8K||305M|
|B3–4||Technical–3 (eye)||304M||Technical -2 (religion)||9K||304M|
|A1–2||National Team-2 (Robbers)||306M||RL–1||10K||306M|
|V3–4||Lyceum 142–1 (alpha)||307M||Lyceum No 208||12K||307M|
|G1–2||Technical–1 (cat)||308M||2010–12 Ukrainian Cup||13K||308M|
|G3–4||Polytechnic||309M||Lyceum 142–2 (formula)||14K||309M|
Junior League (Mehmat + Cybernetics)
|A1–2||Leader – 2 (Beta)||202M||PNL No 145–1 (Ant.)||208M||202M|
|A3–4||technical||203M||Lyceum No 208||209M||203M|
|B1–2||Leader – 1 (Alpha)||204M||UFML – 1||210M||204M|
|B3–4||PNL No. 145–4 (Spor.)||205M||PNL No. 145–3 (Ryab.)||15K||205M|
|A1–2||Gymnasium No 178-1||206M||Leader – 3 (Gamma)||16K||206M|
|V3–4||NZ – 1||207M||Lyceum No 100 Podil||17K||207M|
Middle League (Cybernetics + RFF)
|A1–2||Leader – 1||309K||2011–12 FIS World Cup – World Cup 1||6P||309K|
|A3–4||NZ, Phoenix||310K||PNL No 145 (plague)||11P||310K|
|B1–2||UFML||311K||PNL No. 145 (pris.)||12P||311K|
|B3–4||Basis||312K||Leader – 2||13P||312K|
Major League (Cybernetics + RFF)
|A1–2||RL – 1 (Poseidno)||302K||leader||20P||302K|
|A3–4||UFML – 1||303K||Lyceum No 208||5P||303K|
|B1–2||NZ – 2 (pun)||304K||Gymnasium No 178-3||24P||304K|
|B3–4||National Team (basis145)||305K||RL – 2 (Gurwich)||33K||305K|
|A1–2||Gymnasium No 178-1||306K||UFML – 2||18K||306K|
|V3–4||Vinnitsa||308K||PNL No 145||42K||308K|
Agenda of the second battle
900 Senior League Jury Arrivals
920 Arrival of senior league team captains and their observers to the meeting, aud. 43 FC
930 Start preparing for the battle of senior league teams
930 Arrival of the jury of all leagues to familiarize with the texts of the battle, aud. 39 FC
950 Arrival of captains of junior and middle league teams and their observers to the meeting, aud. 43 FC
1000 Start of preparation for the battle of the teams of the junior and middle leagues
1020 Arrival of the captains of the youngest league teams and their observers to the meeting, aud. 43 FC
1030 Start of preparations for the battle of the teams of the youngest league
1230 Team Leaders Meeting to Address Organizing Questions, aud. 221 FC
1300 Completion of preparation and start of battles in all leagues
GLORY TO UKRAINE!!!
GLORY TO THE HEROES!!!