Sorry for the inaccuracies that occurred in the previous similar message.
- Vitaliy Polonsky's circle
- Groups of Kiev preparation for the IV stage of the All-Ukrainian Olympiad
Vitaliy Polonsky's circle: to download
According to the principles of formation of polonsky group members, according to the results of selection at the IMO, up to 12 participants are added to three – Shandenko, Gorakh and Manvelyan. It now consists of 11 chuns:
- Yelizaveta peas (Grade 9, Kyiv, PNL No. 145)
- Volodymyr Didur (10th grade, gymnasium 178)
- Ivanchuk Roksolana (Grade 9, Lyceum Scientific Change)
- Andrey Kovrigin (Grade 10, Lyceum 208)
- Kolodach Yana (Grade 10, Lyceum Leader)
- Mykhailo Manvelyan (10th grade, Kyiv, Lyceum Leader)
- Mytsyk Serhiy (Grade 11, UFML)
- Naumets Zakhar (Grade 10, Lyceum Leader)
- Dmytro Rudenko (Grade 11, Lyceum Leader)
- Hasin Marko (11th grade, Rusanovsky Lyceum)
- Mykhailo Shandenko (11th grade, Kyiv, Lyceum Leader)
- Yudin Fedor (11th grade, Lyceum 208)
Groups of kiev preparation for the IV stage
All-Ukrainian Olympiad: reboot
A proposed scheme for calculating the ratings of participants. I think that it is not ideal, but for now we will use it. We give a plaque on the calculations of these ratings, which shows all the components.
According to the results, it is proposed to invite such participants to work in the veterans and junior groups.
Group 10-11 (Veterans):
- Volobuev Danylo – 20,5 (10 class, Lyceum Leader)
- Romanov Andrey – 18 (Grade 10, PNL No 145)
- Shevchenko Ivan – 18 (10th grade, Lyceum 208)
- Volodymyr Tohony – 15 (11th grade, Rusanivskyi Lyceum)
- Cormorant Alice – 14.5 (Grade 11, Lyceum Leader)
- Vakhitov Anton – 14 (11th grade, Naukova Change Lyceum)
- Bryl Camila – 13 (10th grade, Lyceum 208)
- Andrey Abdulayev – 12.5 (11th grade, Naukova Change Lyceum)
- Trump Egor – Grade 12 (Grade 10, PNL No. 145)
- Jour Olga – 12 (11th grade, Lyceum Leader)
- BorysenkoUriy – 11.5 (grade 11, School 202)
- Margarita Cormorant – 11.5(11th grade, Lyceum Leader)
Group 9 and Younger (Juniors):
- Gavrilyuk Anton – 23 (9th grade, Naukova Change Lyceum)
- Henik Polina – 20 (8th grade, Lyceum Leader)
- Romaniuk Iryna – 20 (8th grade, Lyceum Leader)
- Borys Tregubenko – 17 (9th grade, Lyceum Leader)
- Matviychuk Vladyslav – 16.5 (9th grade, Lyceum Leader)
- Konstantin Shemchuk – grade 15 (9th grade, Lyceum Leader)
- Kirilyuk Polina – 14.5 (8th grade, Lyceum Leader)
- Igor Nikolaev – 13.5 (9th grade, Lyceum Scientific Change)
- Anton Kaminsky – 13 (grade 9, PNL No 145)
- Tailor Andrey – 11,5 (9 class, Lyceum Leader)
- Sick Ivan – 10,5 (8 class, Lyceum Leader)
I ask all participants who have been added to the groups to clarify the format of participation in circles, and those who have left the groups, to prepare for further Olympiads for a certain time without these circles.
If someone refuses to participate in any of the circles, then I ask you to warn the organizers as soon as possible about it.
GLORY TO UKRAINE!