Sunday, September 29, 2019
but new considerations are added regarding its conduct, so that the good and pure ideas of the organizers and participants do not come at the stupid intentions of some parents (to whom they manage to involve their children and their friends).
I remind you that registration for the Oral Team Olympiad can be done at the link:
Registration will last until 14:00 on Wednesday 25 September 2019.
Participation of observers
Observers should be at this Olympiad in all teams, including the SENIOR LEAGUE. The fact is that the teams of participants in each league will be exactly more than 12, and therefore this Olympiad will be decisive in the selection of the best 12 teams. Therefore, I want no one to have any doubts about the integrity of the results.
Thus, I ask observers of each team to prepare properly and assist the jury in conducting events. All observers should familiarize themselves with this meth. I emphasize that there are certain clarifications compared to last year.
Memo to the Observer
The observer arrives with the captain of his team for a meeting before the event. He needs to know what audience he needs to be in during that part of the event when the team solves problems. If this is a team olympiad, then the observer's audience is indicated directly in the "distribution of audiences". If this is a mathematical battle in which the teams "A" and "B" will compete among themselves, then the observer from the team "A" should be present in the audience of the preparation of the team "B" and vice versa.
During his stay in the audience, the observer should monitor the observance of the following principles and principles by his subordinate team:
- The audience should have a calm and working atmosphere, team members should not spoil the property of the university – desks, windows, boards, etc. If, upon completion of training, desks are broken in the audience, windows are knocked out, then the observer and the team will be responsible for this on an equal basis.
- The team should not wander the corridors, but prepare for the battle (Olympiad) in its audience, you can go to the toilet at the same time no more than 1-2 team members.
- If the subordinate team does not respond to the observer's comments, he should immediately notify the jury. Similarly, if the observer even accidentally witnessed other adversities in general, not necessarily his team, for example, in the corridors or other premises, children of any team use phones, laptops, tablets, third-party adults keep the conditions of tasks in their hands, etc.
- Participants have no right to use any office equipment. In case of violation of this rule, the team will be disqualified for this round of the competition. Ideally, the team captain collects all the team's electronic devices, folds it into a bag and passes it to the observer. In case of emergency, the child should call someone or somewhere, he/she should do it in the audience of the jury.
At the end of the time allotted for preparation, the observer has no right to tell any third party about the progress of solving the tasks of his subordinate team.
Thus, such an observer who regularly participates in our events is ideal. If the observer takes part in the event for the first time, he is obliged to familiarize himself with this memora heed, to adhere to the above rules. In case of certain misunderstandings, immediately contact the jury for clarifications. The observer has no right to solve problems and in general, before the battle (or until the end of the Olympiad) to keep the materials in his hands. It should follow the order in the audience and follow the above rules. If everything is calm in the audience, then you can do your own business.
Meeting of the organizing committee
The meeting of the organizing committee (meeting with leaders) will be held at 15:00. It is subject to the following questions.
- Summing up Zanzibar regarding the inappropriate behavior of parents and teams. Deciding on measures in further such cases.
- Summing up the oral team olympiad. Formation of a tournament of mathematical battles (no more than 12 teams in each league). Preliminary coordination of the date of the first battle. Approval of the format of the tournament in 2 rounds – one in November and December. Approval of the tournament format regarding time loads and number of participants. The principle of formation of national teams. Financial issues.
- Making a decision regarding the kyiv team to clarify the list of personal vacancies for the IV stage of the All-Ukrainian Olympiad from Kyiv.
- Discussion of kiev training in Junior and Veterans groups.
GLORY TO UKRAINE!
GLORY TO THE HEROES!