We are reopening the door for talented math teachers to further develop a powerful mathematical community of talented children and teachers who will build a strong nation with us!
✏️ work at school, sincerely love children and do not see the meaning of life without teaching
👍 have a proactive life position, strive to develop and become an agent of change in your environment
🏆 interested in the study and development of Olympiad mathematics
Then you come to us!High-quality knowledge, communication with like-minded people and support of camp participants are only part of the experience that you can get.
Registration of participants from September 6 to September 22, 2019 inclusive.
1) Fill in the participant's questionnaire at the https://larisa65.typeform.com/to/sq1je3
2) Send the solution of tasks to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Conditions – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lDeIsEWf475Z7AFIrdKwXdmFhWeLYxWn/view?fbclid=IwAR2w3rmdjtUpO2T8cl0ftd90_oKOrALnJ_3gSG9nGEQaVckT24P2L7RRSNw
3) Meet the requirements for the design of tasks:
– answers can be written legibly by hand on paper, make a high-quality photo or scan in PDF format or
in Word or TeX, and then save as PDF.
– the answer to each question request to give on a separate sheet, in the order from the first to the eighth.
– before answering the question, please indicate its number.
– all responses must be collected in one PDF file and sent to the address email@example.com by September 22 inclusive
If necessary, candidates may be assigned an online interview with members of the selection committee (until October 11, 2019)
The results will be announced exclusively by e-mail (until October 18, 2019).
Camp dates are autumn holidays (approximately from October 26 to November 2).
Venue – m. Kiev.
!!️ participation in the camp is absolutely FREE.
We will be glad to see new faces that will become the stars of the mathematical Olympiad Olympiad with the support of Kontora Pi!
We wish you success and to meet you!