Another clarification of the composition of groups
Traditionally, in preparation for the International Mathematical Olympiads, we hold 3 meetings for the All-Ukrainian Olympiad. Potential candidates for the team and the nearest reserve are invited to them, that is, the best students of the country of 8-10 grades.
For the IMO group, RMM becomes the main competition at this time, and for the reserve – participation in the Belarusian Republican Olympiad. EGMO stands a little aside, in which representatives of both groups take part this year.
Thus, at the February and March meetings, the group remains exactly those who have the prospect of participating in one of the planned events.
- Oles Golyombovskiy (Uzhhorod, grade 11)
- Kateryna Peas (Kyiv, grade 11)
- Vadym Koval (Kyiv, UFML, Grade 11)
- Lutsenko Konstantin (Kyiv, UFML, Grade 11)
- Naumets Zakhar (Kyiv, Grade 9)
- Nechyporuk Karina (Kyiv, grade 11)
- Petrusenko Vlada (Kyiv, grade 11)
- Protsyk Maksym (Lviv, Grade 11)
- Volodymyr Fedyniak (Lviv, Grade 11)
- Hasin Marko (Kyiv, Grade 10)
- Yudin Fedor (Kyiv, Grade 10)
- Alice Cormorant (Kyiv, Grade 10)
- Margarita Cormorant (Kyiv, Grade 9)
- Olesya Bilyk (Kyiv, Grade 11)
- Vakhitov Anton (Kyiv, Grade 10)
- Volodymyr Didur (Kyiv, Grade 9)
- Ivanchuk Roksolana (Kyiv, Grade 8)
- Vladislav Zavodnyk (Kyiv, UFML, Grade 10)
- Mykola Hare (Kryvyi Rih, Grade 10)
- Mykhailo Noskov (Kramatorsk, Grade 10)
- Popov Alexander (Sumy, Grade 10)
- Yaroslav Romanus (Lviv, Grade 10)
- Dmytro Rudenko (Kyiv, Grade 10)
- Solyduk Gleb (Lviv, Grade 10)
- Ivan Shevchenko (Kyiv, Grade 9)
- Mykhailo Shandenko (Kyiv, Grade 10)
Rules of the meeting
The meeting will begin on February 27 in the afternoon. The arrival of the aircraft with the lecturer at 13:30, but certain (and even significant) delays in the passage of customs care are possible, so they will not start exactly before 15:00. The meeting is scheduled to end on March 6 at about 11:00 a.m. I ask all adults – parents, teachers, heads of clubs, etc. – to take into account the proximity of the terms of the IV stage of the All-Ukrainian Olympiad, which will be held from March 11 to March 15 in Cherkasy. Therefore, you can decide for individual participants the deadline for the end of the meeting, for example, March 3-4, so that the participants have time to rest on the eve of the most important Olympiad.
The next meeting will be held almost the same composition already in the spring holidays from March 24 to March 31, 2019. Certain changes can be made on the basis of the IV stage of the All-Ukrainian Olympiad.
Further, from May 3 to May 9, the best will be selected for the Team of Ukraine at the IMO.
GLORY TO UKRAINE!!!
GLORY TO THE HEROES!!!