Kontora Pi is growing! In 2019, we are happy to open the door not only for children, but also for math teachers.
Our goal is to create a powerful, unique mathematical community of talented children and teachers who will prepare a smart nation for a successful future.
- sincerely love children, teaching and mathematics
- have a proacted position and perhaps their own projects or ideas regarding the development of mathematics
- strive to develop and become an agent of change in your environment
- interested in the study and development of Olympiad mathematics
Then you come to us!
Kontora Pi mathematical communium will unite the best for the sake of obtaining high-quality knowledge, communicating with like-minded people and further support of camp participants.
The selection process will include the following stages:
- registration of participants (from December 10 to January 15, 2019 inclusive)
- online interview (until February 15, 2019)
- announcement of results – until March 1, 2019
The camp will be held at the end of March 2019.
Participation in the camp is absolutely FREE.
See you soon!