Order of the Ministry of Education and Science No. 918 of 08.08.14
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF UKRAINE
No. 918 of August 8, 2014
On holding all-Ukrainian
student olympiads and tournaments
in academic subjects
in the 2014/2015 academic year
In accordance with the Regulations on All-Ukrainian student olympiads, tournaments, competitions in academic subjects, competitions-defense of research works, olympiads in special disciplines and competitions of professional skills, approved by the order of the Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine of September 22, 2011 No. 1099, registered with the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on November 17, 2011 under No. 1318/20056, Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of 13.01.2014 No 31 "On approval of schedules for the IV stage of all-Ukrainian student olympiads in academic subjects for 2015-2019 and competitive selections of training meeting of candidates for the teams of students of Ukraine to participate in international student olympiads in academic subjects for 2014-2019" (as amended), in order to find, support and develop the creative potential of gifted youth, I order:
1. Ministry of Education, Science, Youth and Sports of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, departments (department) of education and science of regional, Kyiv and Sevastopol city state administrations (hereinafter – educational management bodies) to ensure the conduct of All-Ukrainian student olympiads in Ukrainian language and literature, foreign languages (English, German, French), history, mathematics, biology, geography, astronomy, physics, chemistry, ecology, computer science: 1st stage – in October 2014, stage 2 – in November-December 2014 Stage 3 – in January-February 2015.
2. Approve the ratings of student teams of the IV stage of the relevant All-Ukrainian student olympiads in academic subjects (attached).
3. Institute of Innovative Technologies and Content of Education (Acting Director Zavalevsky Yu. I.):
3.1. To carry out organizational and methodological support for all-Ukrainian student olympiads in academic subjects (hereinafter – All-Ukrainian Olympiads) and All-Ukrainian tournaments in academic subjects (hereinafter – All-Ukrainian tournaments) in the 2014/2015 academic year.
3.2. Ensure the organization and coordination of the IV stage of the All-Ukrainian Olympiads in the 2014/2015 academic year in accordance with Annex 1.
3.3. To form the quantitative composition of the teams of the IV stage of the relevant All-Ukrainian Olympiads in the 2014/2015 academic year in accordance with the ratings approved by p. 2 order.
3.4. To hold the final stage of all-Ukrainian tournaments in the 2014/2015 academic year according to appendage 2.
4. Department of General Secondary and Preschool Education (Kononenko Yu. G.) to provide general management of all-Ukrainian Olympiads and All-Ukrainian tournaments in the 2014/2015 academic year.
5. Submit education management bodies to the Institute of Innovative Technologies and Educational Content (03035, m. Kyiv, Vul. Metropolitan Vasyl Lypkivskyi, 36):
5.1. Until September 12, 2014 – proposals for the staff of the jury of the final stage of the All-Ukrainian tournaments of young physicists, chemists, mathematicians, inventors and innovators, biologists, legal experts, geographers, economists, informants.
5.2. Until November 14, 2014 – proposals on the personal composition of the jury of the IV stage of the All-Ukrainian Olympiads and the final stage of the All-Ukrainian tournaments of young historians and young journalists.
5.3. Until March 5, 2015 – reports on the holding and tasks of the 3rd stage of the All-Ukrainian Olympiads and applications for participation of teams in the iv stage of the All-Ukrainian Olympiads in the 2014/2015 academic year.
6. Education management bodies of oblasts where, according to subparatures 3.2, 3.4 of paragraph 2 (annexes 1 and 2) of this order it is planned to conduct the IV stage of all-Ukrainian Olympiads and the final stage of all-Ukrainian tournaments in the 2014/2015 academic year, submit to the Institute of Innovative Technologies and the content of education proposals for programs and composition of organizing committees of relevant competitions within the terms specified in subparatures 5.1, 5.2 paragraph 5 of this order.
7. Control over the implementation of this order put on the Deputy Minister Polanski P. Would.
Minister S. M. Apr